Okay, the failing part was mainly meant for me.
I know my limits, and I know trying to write something with just an ounce of quality every day would be impossible.
I do daily posting on Instagram as I feel like it’s a much better place for day-to-day updating and little personal stories. So if that’s what you enjoy, you should head over there and follow me! hint hint
But a girl gotta dream, and thus I’m listing the 24 blog posts I would be writing for Blogmas if I was superwoman. It’ll serve as inspiration for other health bloggers considering Blogmas – and a little something for this blog too, as you’ll see when you make it to the end of this post.
If you’re sitting there thinking Hold on – shouldn’t there be 25? Then let me introduce you to the impatient people of Denmark who can’t wait for the 25th, and thus decided that the highlight of Christmas is Christmas Eve.
I also tried asking Twitter about the rules of Blogmas, but there’s no official rule set, then I got distracted by a video of a cute dog, and then decided I’ll just do whatever I want!
24 Christmassy Blog post ideas for Health Blogger
- A guide to Christmas stocking fillers
- Healthy Christmas cookies recipe
- A christmas gift guide for the fit girl
- Recipe for a healthier version of traditional Christmas meals
- Home workout with no equipment for when you’re snowed in
- On finding the balance between enjoying Christmas treats and eating healthy
- A christmassy oatmeal recipe
- Your Christmas wishlist
- Cinnamon pancake recipe
- A christmas gift guide for the fit guy
- An interview about health & Christmas with someone you look up to
- Workout for Christmas elfs
- A christmassy version of energy bites
- A christmas gift guide for the foodie
- Cinnamon waffle recipe
- A day in the life around Christmas
- Tips for working out in the winter
- Why would you want to workout at Christmas?
- Recipe for muffins with Christmas spices
- A giveaway as a Christmas present for your blog readers
- A healthy salad to make for Christmas dinner
- Healthy versions of treats you can hang on the Christmas tree
- Christmas Eve workout that can be done around the Christmas tree
- How you spend Christmas eve and your Christmas traditions
Now, I want to do a little unscientific poll: Which of these ideas would you love to read in December?
Based on your answers I’ll decide which to turn into full-length blog posts as a little Christmas present for you. Right now I totally want to do all of them – but I don’t need to add unnecessary stress to my body right now. Maybe next year I’ll be able to do Blogmas!
Let me know which numbers you want to read in the comments!