Pita pizza is a fast easy way to make a healthier version of pizza, where anything goes for toppings.
lazy busy student living alone, I love simple recipes (you might have noticed that already).
As a person with taste buds, I love pizza. This recipe combines both!
Pita Pizza Recipe
- 3 whole wheat pitas
- 70 g tomato paste
- Shredded cheese – or a cheese substitute
- Pizza seasoning: Oregano, basil, marjoram
- 1 green bell pepper
- 6 champignon
- 2 chicken sausages
- Cold cuts
- Cut pitas in halves
- Spread tomato paste on the (previous) inside of the pita
- Mix and match your toppings.Because there’s so many pizza’s, you have a great chance to experiment with different combinations to find your favorite!
- Add spices and cheese
- Place in heated oven for 10-15 min at 200 C / 400 F until the cheese is golden and the crust looks crispy
Time for a pizza party!