Picture is from a day I went for a walk around my childhood neighborhood and found a fly amanita (Google Translate told me it’s called a red flute fungus, but that has to be a lie). Even though it’s toxic, I still think it’s beautiful.
Goodbye September, hello October!
One month has already passed, and I’m starting to get accustomed to this new routine. And even more important, I’m getting better at focusing on the positives and coping with the anxious thoughts that keeps popping up in my head about my situation.
In October I want to…
- …go to the Book Fair (Bogforum) in Copenhagen. I went for the first time last year, and it was a great experience. There’s so many author talks to listen to, books to browse and people to learn from.
- …read more Danish books. Speaking of the Book Fair, I need to prepare! It’s almost exclusively danish authors coming, and to better know what they’re talking about, I want to read as many books as I can beforehand.
- …do unexciting job stuff. This falls more into that category of should rather than want. But there’s no getting around it, job-stuff will take up my time this month, so it’s going on the list.
- …go for walks in nature. Or bikerides. The mode of transportation is not the important thing. It’s about going outside to see the beautiful changes that happens in nature when the seasons change.
- …kiss my boyfriend whenever I get the chance. It’s weird to suddenly live so far from each other. But at least that means it’s extra nice when you finally get to see each other.
- …keep my fingers crossed. I’m holding on to the small hope that S and I will be able to move into our apartment earlier than December. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed and an eye on my phone!
What do you look forward to in October?