It’s time for some Monday Motivation because a new week is a chance to start over if you need it, or an opportunity to keep going when you’re on track! Also, puppies.
How was your week?
Here are a few snippets of mine
…. I finished reading Gut by Giulia Enders. Now I’m considering writing a review on it for the blog – if that’s something you’d like?
…. There has been a few bad days with high anxiety levels, but I’m dealing with it and getting through it.
…. I DEADLIFTED (it just feel so good to feel even slightly strong again).
….I went to a 2-day seminar (I didn’t know it was two days, I just thought I read the date wrong the first time). The seminar was about football & science; on the evidence of football’s positive health effects for all kinds of people and how to use science to enhance performance for elite players.
I went to:
- Show my anxiety that I won’t let it hold me back
- Because I love football & science
… Created an awesome workout for my wildcard workout of the week. Look forward to that one showing up on the blog!
Things I’m totally gonna do this week
- Survive going to classes again: After exams, I haven’t been on uni for a couple of days. Going to classes leaves me exhausted, so basically just surviving is my goal.
- Keep my gym streak going!
- Yoga more: Yoga is basically my meditation and I’m going to need a way to calm my mind with a stressful week ahead.
Things I posted on the blog last week that I hope you didn’t miss
Things I posted a really long time ago
that we’ve all happily forgotten about
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and this way I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!
I mean look at…
…. this smiling duckling!!
… this weird doggy on a walk
… this tired lil pup
What do you want to achieve this week? Let me know in the comments!