It’s time for some Monday Motivation because a new week is a chance to start over if you need it, or an opportunity to keep going when you’re on track! Also, puppies.
How was your week?
Here are a few snippets of mine
…. I survived my exams. It was pretty clear last week that my head wasn’t in a good place leading up to them. But actually, I think I handled them better than usual. It was very stressful, yes, but I didn’t break under the stress.
…. Ended up going to the gym 4 times which is more than I expected – so I’m pretty excited about that!
…. I’ve spent the weekend planning and preparing for the upcoming semester. I’m trying to get a good start on the new courses because I know it’s going to be tough following 3 different courses.
…. I’ve made an effort to be kind to myself (that sounds like an oxymoron, doesn’t it?). But it just means I’ve prioritised time to relax and do nothing, instead of only looking at my neverending to-do list.
Things I’m totally gonna do this week
- Gym 4-5 times: Let’s keep this good habit going.
- Finish reading Gut by Giulia Enders: Gut health and the microbiome is such fascinating fields and this book has really peaked my interest to learn more!
- Make a bigger effort to cook good meals: I finally feel like I’m at a place where I have the energy to put more than just minimal effort into cooking. I want to try new recipes and have good homemade food to enjoy.
Things I posted on the blog last week that I hope you didn’t miss
- Last week’s Monday Motivation post
- A little love letter for my favourite tights
- So many amazing recipes in this round up of healthy recipes from 2016
Things I posted a really long time ago
that we’ve all happily forgotten about
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and this way I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!
I mean look at…
… this nosey fella
… this mini chewbacca
…. CORGIS ARE SO CUTE I CAN’T
What do you want to achieve this week? Let me know in the comments!