Ahoi! How are you spending your weekend?
I’m slightly freaking out over exams at the moment – I don’t handle that kind of pressure very well, but when this week is over, so are they. And I, for one, can’t wait!
5 things I really should be doing right now
- Study study study
- Clean my apartment – it’s just as messy as my head right now
- Write to my councellor at uni
- Get a new sim card
- Not have mental breakdown over exams
5 Things I want to do this summer
- Be super active (unlike last year with the surgery)
- Not waste a single thought on uni
- Find a nice place to work
- Eat lots of ice cream
- Absorb as much sunshine as possible
5 animals I’d want to be (if I could)
5 posts worth reading
- The Runner’s 5: Yoga Stretches for Hips & Hamstrings by Spright
- 5 Healthy overnight oats that taste like cake by Babble
- 7 Blogging shortcuts you should never ever take by Eastandblog
- Grilled Zucchini Caprese by Little Broken
- 33 Resistance band exercises you can do literally anywhere by Greatist
5 Furry Friends
What do you want to do this summer? Let me know in the comments!