Yay, another Friday is here! And Easter is coming as well, I can tell you I’m looking forward to some time off before exams start.
5 things I love about Spring
- Sunshine and longer days
- Colorful flowers
- Not hating being outside
- Coming out of hibernation
- Positivity is in the air
5 Things I want to improve about my blog
- Be more focused instead of trying to do everything and failing
- Improve my photography
- Make more Pinterest friendly images
- Prioritize responding to and commenting back on all comments
- Spread more positivity
- Side note: It’s come to my attention that multiple internet providers in the UK has classified my blog as inappropriate for people under 18 because it ‘glorifies self-harm’. I’m incredibly upset by this, and still hoping it’s a mistake. But it turns out it’s hard to get help from their customer service – because well, I’m not a customer nor am I in the UK.
5 best motivational speeches from NFL players
5 GOOD READS
- 17 instant mood boosters by Sophie’s Makeup Blog
- Healthy baked brocoli tots by Gimme Delicious Food
- 3 Ways to feel better about your body right now by Sunny Sea Gold
- 30 Mason Jar Recipes: A Month Worth of “Salad in a Jar” Recipes by Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Walk the Plank Workout by The Live Fit Girls
5 FURRY FRIENDS
What do you love most about spring? Let me know in the comments!