Maybe it’s TMI, but here are some things you might not know about me
As Matt Smith once said about me:
Okay, I have no idea who he’s actually talking about there. But in my dreams he’s talking about me.
Turns out he’s talking about Rach. Whoever she is. Damn you, Rach!
- I don’t share with people that I know in ‘real life’ that I have a blog. But I have stopped going to extreme lengths to hide it.
- My roomies (at efterskole) and I used to speak to each other in childish voices for fun. That habit took a long time for me to shake (and some awkward conversations)
- My star sign is Leo, but my personality is very much the opposite of that
- My earliest/biggest celebrity crush was Robbie Williams. My dad still teases with a note he found when I was in 2nd grade that listed my top 3 of people I wanted to marry. Number 1 was Robbie Williams, number 2 was a boy from my class and number 3 was empty.
- I have never been in a situation where I quickly needed to change from a daytime look to a nighttime look. Yet another unrealistic thing about women’s magazines!
- Teasing/mockery is probably my love language
- One of the hardest parts of being open about my mental health is when people in heartbreaking situations reach out to me for help and support and I feel like I can never do enough to truly help (not because I don’t want to help).
- When I’m stressed and anxious but need to study/be productive, I listen to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend songs. It helps me cope with the stress.
- I am the polar opposite of an attention seeker in most social situations
- I was a scout for one year. I only liked the part where we
played withlearned to use knives.
What’s something most people don’t know about you?