Who is this wild chick, really?
I strive towards one day getting Gina Linetti levels of confidence.
As we’re friends, there are a few things you may (or may not) know about me
and there are a few things you may or may not want to know about me.
But I’m gonna tell you anyway so we can get to know each other a little too well; so here are 10 things you might now know about me.
- I recently finished my BA thesis on the subject of Type 2 Diabetes, glucose regulation and how various forms of exercise affects insulin sensitivity and blood glucose levels.
- I have never seen a godfather movie without falling asleep. (Not for a lack of trying – number of attempts is in the double digits)
- I live nearly paperless; All my uni notes are done digitally, same goes for life and blog planning.
- When I was a kid, I’d used to play with a girl next door in her family’s autocamper. Whenever we had pretend-dinner, we’d eat salt because it was the only edible thing stored in there.
- When I was a kid, I learned sodium-chloride is basically the same as cocaine (in terms of addictiveness, but I didn’t fully understand it). What I picked up from that, was that we were addicted. We were drug addicts, and I could never tell anybody about the shameful thing we’d done.
- I love British panel shows like QI and Mock the Week way too much.
- I have watched nearly all the world cup games so far (maybe I’m a bit obsessed)
- Growing up, Spain was my favorite national team (who didn’t fall in love in with Iniesta and Xavi playing together). But now that most from that generation is gone, I’m not so sure who to root for (aside from the vikings from Iceand, obviously)
- Popcorn is probably the one snack I never get tired of. There’s always a pack in my kitchen cupboards!
- I used to never wear dresses because I though that would make me cool. Now I’ve learned about the ‘cool girl’ stereotype and instead wear what I want to wear. Sometimes that’s feminine, sometimes it’s not – neither is cooler than the other!
What’s something most people don’t know about you?