Let’s get to know each other!
As we’re friends, there are a few things you may (or may not) know about me (and there are a few things you may or may not want to know about me).
But I’m gonna tell you anyway so we can get to know each other way too well; so here are 10 things you might now know about me.
- There’s too few corgis in my life. Current tally is 0, but I feel like 5 is the ideal number.
- A surprisingly large number of people call me Anna when they write to me online. Seriously? My name is litterally all over everything I do online (like, I think it’s way too much) and people still can’t get it right
- I’m a beauty idiot. I can do mascara, sometimes eyeliner and that’s as far as my skills go. What even is foundation?? Even though I like the way I look with make-up, I just don’t care enough to learn to do anything more (also, why is it so expensive???)
- Deadpool is the most romantic movie I’ve ever seen
- I have no flexibility; Over 10 years of football does nothing good for your hips (in that context).
- Unlike many bloggers (at least the oldschool ones!), I never dreamt of becoming a writer. I’ve just always been much better at expressing myself in writing compared to talking.
- I watch too many animal documentaries for my own good. Even more so for S’s good.
- I played football (soccer) in the best under-18-years league until I got injured
- I’m a 0 tattoos and 0 piercings kinda gal (I used to have my ears pierced, but I got sick of constantly loosing my earrings)
- I love books. I don’t dislike e-books in a snobbery “they’re not real books!”-way, I just like the feel of physically holding a book and turning the pages – and I love the look of my bookshelf.
What’s something most people don’t know about you?