Here’s a recipe for healthy banana muffins without flour.
I was feeling like baking the other day, and ended up making these delicious and relatively healthy banana muffins!
Healthy Banana Muffins Recipe
Banana muffins gone healthy. They taste as good as they look!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 5 dL rolled oats
- 1.5 dL skyr or greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- Chocolate chips, chopped almonds, etc
- Preheat oven to 400 °F // 200 °C and line up 12 muffin tins
- Add the oats to a blender / food processor and blend shortly
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the batter has a smooth consistency. Optional: stir some chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour batter into muffin tins, sprinkle with chocolate chips, almonds or another topping of your choosing
- Bake for ~20 minutes, let them cool, and devour with joy!
I hope you enjoy these tasty muffins, you tasty muffin snake ♡