A healthy but still delicious ice cream and dessert swap – banana nicecream!
Last night I needed a little something sweet, so it was the perfect time to make some banana ice cream, the easiest, healthiest and nonetheless tastiest ice cream I’ve ever made myself.
You might have seen this kind of recipe go around before, but if you have yet to try banana ice cream, go do it right now! It really is that good.
Banana Ice Cream/Nicecream
- 3 frozen bananas
- A bit of milk of your preference
- Chocolate chips, almonds, etc
- Cut bananas into small pieces before freezing for at least a couple of hours
- Blend bananas, and add milk until it gets a consistency your blender can handle/want
- Top with chocolate chips. chopped almonds etc