Goodbye March, hello April
I can’t believe we’re at the end of March. Mainly because as I’m writing this I’m curled up under the covers of my bed, and when I look to my left I see snow.
Like a lot of it.
This is not meant to be happening!
My body is longing for spring. For more daylight, sunshine and warm breezes.
March has, like most months, had its ups and downs. I’ve had a lot of consecutive high pain days. But then here at the end of the month, my body has been doing a lot better than usual! I try to appreciate the good days, and quickly move on from the bad days.
Throwback: 9 THINGS I WANNA DO IN MARCH
In other news, my project/internship ended this month. I’ve been working on a screening tool for people at high risk of developing musculoskeletal disorders, and it’s turned out pretty great! It’s so weird to see the company begin implenting it, and that this is actually going to help people – unlike all the projects we usually do at uni.
In April I want to…
- … Write this darn exam report on my internship period. And unlike my internship, this is a real bummer. But I want to finish it early so I can actually:
- … Take some time off for Easter, I hope. The folks at uni really planned this perfectly. Exam deadlines are placed right after the Easter holidays, so it’s diffucult to call it “holidays”.
- … Learn everything there is to know about Type 2 Diabetes. At least as much as I need to write a banging bachelor’s thesis on the subject!
- … Celebrate S’s birthday. The boyfriend is turning 25, and deserves at least a little celebration.
- … Practice photography. Especially foodstyling and -photography. With more hours of sunlight (and the softlight S gifted me), it’s time to take some pictures.
- … Write more! Compared to February, I did pick up my pace in March (I had the courage to publish this!)… but there’s still so many posts I’m behind with, I hope to find the time and energy to work on them.
- … Binge-watch. There’s a new season of Handmaid’s Tale and Westworld coming out in April, and I for one, cannot wait!
- …Be nice to myself and my body, even when it’s difficult and painful. It’s tough, but necessary.
What do you want to do in April?