Well, that last post wasn’t very cheery, so let’s take a step back from the seriousness.
October means fall is really here, the days are getting dark and it’s raining most of the time.
In October I want to…
- …Hopefully go home and see friends + family. My body doesn’t do well with travelling at the moment, and I’m not sure there’ll be time. But I can hope!
- …Bingewatch Stranger Things 2. You won’t be able to reach me between the 27th and 28th.
- …Manage a big workload at uni. This quarter (we do quarters rather than semesters, so exams are in just a month) I’m taking 3 courses, and of course the work load in all of them peak this month.
- …Win this Danish fitness blog award?!!! Probably not, but it’s pretty exciting to be nominated!
- …Go for an extra long walk in nature. It’s so beautiful when the brown and orange colours take over.
- …Be nice to myself and my body, even when it’s difficult and painful. It’s tough but necessary.
- …Hear a talk about self-love and making peace with your body. I was invited to this talk with Kirk Rønler and it sounds just wonderful.
- …Snuggle up in bed with a good movie and some hot cocoa. I actually feel like getting up to make some cocoa right now.
What do you want to do in October?