One of my favorite breakfast foods will have to be pancakes undoubtedly. There are countless ways to make pancakes, and today I’ll share the simplest one of them all with you.
Two-Ingredient Pancakes Recipe
- 1-2 bananas pr person
- 1-2 eggs pr banana, depending on size
- Whatever you like with your pancakes!
- Mash bananas
- Add eggs – mix thoroughly
- Cook pancakes on a pan with a bit of oil – be careful when flipping
- Add topping – in my case, skyr with freeze-dried strawberries and chopped almonds
Anne Krarup // Annesmiles.com
If you enjoyed this post, why not follow me on Instagram
to keep up with new updates + behind scenes stories!