“Every day Italian soup” was the name of this soup when I first stumbled upon it.
That was about 10 years ago in hjemkundskab (~domestic science at school).
Since then it’s been adapted a little, and it became the thing me and my mom made for dinner when we were home alone. Now, whenever I make it myself, I always send her a loving thought.
This recipe is for 2 people (I often make a double portion and save the leftovers in the freezer)
|0.5 L||vegetable broth|
|Salt & pepper|
|0.5 dl||tomato paste|
|0.5 dl||creme fraiche – I sometimes use skyr or greek yoghurt, because that’s something I always have anyway. You can also use cream|
- Chop onion and leek
- Saute both in the oil until golden
- Add broth + spices
- Bring to a boil
- Break the spaghetti into smaller pieces and add to the soup
- Let it boil for 12 minutes
- Add tomato paste + creme fraiche
- Chop the tomato into small pieces and add to the soup
- Let it simmer for a few minutes