It’s time for some Monday Motivation because a new week is a chance to start over if you need it, or an opportunity to keep going when you’re on track! Also, puppies.
How was your week?
Is what I usually ask here.
So, I’ve been thinking of something. These Monday Motivation posts are starting to get a little repetitive.
I do enjoy writing them, but I enjoy writing other stuff too. At the moment 1/3 of my blog posts are these posts (because I post 3, sometimes 4 posts a week). And that’s a lot, isn’t it?
I enjoy writing personal posts, and still will, but maybe not so frequently. In a way, Instagram is so much better for these short personal updates, and I feel like you, as a reader, enjoy reading them there more than here. Do you agree? I’d love to hear what you think!
You might also want to read: Monday Motivation Week 23
Things I’m totally gonna do this week
- Allow myself to down-prioritize ares of my life, like working out, blogging and so on, while I hopefully finish my last exam paper before the summer starts.
- Remember that a short walk outside is a great way to clear my head when I need a break from writing.
Things I posted on the blog last week that I hope you didn’t miss
- A Super Helpful Guide to Yoga Lingo
- On Having the Courage to Face Your Demons – Thoughts From Therapy
- On Girl Power & Potatoes with Legs – Monday Motivation Week 23
Things I posted a really long time ago
that we’ve all happily forgotten about
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and this way I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!
I mean look at…
… these unlikely playmates
… this kitty sleep-yogaing
… this pug that RUV YOU
What do you want to achieve this week? Let me know in the comments!