How was your week?
I’m currently sitting in bed, having a slow morning courtesy of a massive headache. Which isn’t the ideal start of a new week, but it is how it is.
Here are a few snippets of my past week
… Taught a class for people with various lower-body disabilities. I was very nervous before, but it turned out okay.
… Had a few days with bad anxiety and a therapy session, which I’ve written about in a blog post that goes live tomorrow.
… Ended up not going running at all, because my knee hasn’t been feeling well – and listening to my body is more important than a run!
… Read the new book by Marawa, The Girl Guide. Such a good confidence boost!
… Went to the gym 4 times, as was my goal. I even managed to convince my boyfriend to join me once 😀
… I’ve planned and written so many blog posts in the past week that I can’t wait to share with you!
… Added sled pushes to my workout. All I can say about those are: 💀
You might also want to read: Monday Motivation Week 22
Things I’m totally gonna do this week
- Go to the gym 4 times – as usual
- Remember to the stretches and exercises that helps relieve neck pain and headaches
- Make an effort with my assignments at uni (last week my efforts were sort of nonexistent)
Things I posted on the blog last week that I hope you didn’t miss
- The Book I Wish I Read Years Ago – Girl Guide by Marawa Ibrahim
- Blog Report for the First Half of 2017 – Returning From a Hiatus
- A Super Helpful Guide to Running Lingo
- Monday Motivation Week 22 – Let’s do this!
Things I posted a really long time ago
that we’ve all happily forgotten about
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and this way I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!
I mean look at…
… these potatoes with legs
… please allow me to join your cute cuddles
… this dangerous wild animal
What do you want to achieve this week? Let me know in the comments!