Read in Danish
I’ve been a bit inconsistent with posting with posting my goals lately because I’m going through a bit of a rough patch. My goals aren’t big or inspiring, but I’m trying to accept my current situation and do my best to work through it.
I’d love for you to join in with setting your own goals – big or small – for the week down in the comments or over on Instagram!
Things I’m totally gonna do this week
- Practice yoga: Lately I’ve been getting into yoga again. It’s so helpful when it comes to finding peace from all your thoughts, and it’s perfect right now as I can’t do any sort of intense activity – even walking for too long hurts at the moment.
- Do more colouring: While cleaning I recently found an adult colouring book I for some reason never got around to opening. Like yoga, it’s so good for relaxation and distraction! By the way, it’s not adult as in adult ;), it’s this one by Millie Marotta.
- Mentally prepare for the weekend: Like the previous weekend, there’s another big family party coming up. It’s not that I don’t like spending time with them, small-talk is just awful when your life is slowly falling apart and all the travelling is exhausting.
Things that’ll show up on the blog this week
so get excited!
- A smoothie recipe with lots of berries
- A post about AMRAPs + a brand new workout
Things I posted a really long time ago
that we’ve all happily forgotten about
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and this way I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!
I mean look at…
… this beautiful ballerina
… these upcoming singers
… this adorably ugly baby
What do you want to achieve this week? Let me know in the comments!