Read in Danish
What happened here?
Well, what used to be my Friday Things is now Monday Motivation!
Why the change?
To me, it just seemed a bit silly to set goals on Fridays, as we head into the weekend that’s made for relaxing and not being productive. At least not in the same way as the rest of the days of the week. So here we are, at it on a Monday. I hope you like this change, and maybe even join in by setting your own goal?
Don’t worry, the cute puppy and kitten videos aren’t going anywhere!
Things I’m totally gonna do this week
- Run twice: I went running once last week, and it went so well! I’m just listening to my body to learn how much my knee can handle, so there’s no set distance. I’m going running today, and if all goes well, I should be able to handle another before the week is over.
- Set 1 priority goal daily: In order to keep my energy focused on what’s important to me, I’ve started setting 1 goal every morning – then work on that first. Otherwise, I have a tendency to spend a lot of time on easy, but not very important tasks.
- Do more yoga: Before my vacation, I was often going to yoga classes at my gym. Coming back, I’ve spent more time walking and strength training (which is a good thing) – but my tense shoulders, in particular, could use some more stretching
Things that’ll show up on the blog this week
so get excited!
- A lil’ post in honour of my birthday
- My knee recovery workout with some exercises for bad knees
- My ultimate list of blogging resources and tools (if I can finish it in time – it’s turning out to be quite a long list!)
Things I posted a really long time ago
that we’ve all happily forgotten about
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and this way I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!”
I mean look at…
…this out-of-breath pup
… this slow motion floof
… this weird grasshopper
Do you like this change? What do you want to achieve this week? Let me know in the comments!