I’d love for you to join in by updating us on your goal in the comments, or if you’re a blogger, leaving a link to your goal-setting post. This way we can help each other stay motivated in our weekly aspirations, and eventually take over the world! Also, puppies 😉
Yay. Woo. Summer. Great! I’m just realising that it’s hard to write down sarcasm.
Why would I even be feeling down when my 2 months off uni just started? Well, I’m writing this as I just got home from my exam. And it didn’t go well. My brain was at as much use as a potato. Except you could fry the potato and it would be delicious. A fried brain is just useless. Well, unless you’re a cannibal – and in case you’re wondering, yes there’s actually more carbs in a brain than a potato, and it’s all sugar! So the moral is, brains are a treat, not an everyday meal.
Wait, no, it is that I hate exams. But they’re over for now!
Another exciting thing that happened just last Friday, was that I was voted Best European Health Blogger. I still can’t quite believe it!
In other news I was busy so panicking about the fact that I wasn’t studying last week, that I didn’t get a chance to catch up on my goal from Friday Things #8, so let’s do that now.
Things I totally did last week
or at least tried to
- Give the blog a break: Compared to my usual schedule, I only posted 4/7 because I wanted to focus on my exams. I still didn’t succeed at that really, but I also didn’t feel bad about missing the dates.
- Go for daily walks: I did go for walks or to the gym that week. This week I’ve only been to the gym, but I have been pretty consistent!
- Try to cook proper meals: I have been better when it comes to cooking my own meals, but the stress of exams did not make it easy!
- Don’t die before my exams: Well I still have a pulse, but I feel like I only barely made it.
Things I’m totally gonna do next week
- Have a 100% lazy day: My exams are over, and I need some me-time to recover.
- Be active daily: I’ll be aiming for 5 workouts at the gym, and at least short walks or foam rolling for the rest.
- Clean the mess that is my apartment: I’ve been putting this off until after exams, I need to do something about it now!
- Plan blog content for the upcoming month: I’m using a new tool to plan my blog content, and it’s making planning in advance so much easier and just takes the stress out of it!
- Watch all the EURO matches: Yeah, I’m a massive football fan and I think this is a totally productive goal! My favorite team is Spain, but it seems like it will be difficult to predict who wins this year. Who are you rooting for?
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and this way I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!”
I mean, look at…
…this wolf nose
This is also me when I see dogs
almost Jesus pug
What are your goals for the new week? Let me know in the comments – And have a great weekend!