Whoop whoop it’s here again! My sweet little Friday series welcoming the weekend once again.
Well I love these nice little posts, and it’s a really nice break from sweating over exam assignments (seriously, we had to start over from scratch after someone backed out of a deal with only one week until the deadline). I’m usually terrible at handling exam stress, but this time terrible doesn’t even begin to describe it. My current “solution” is cute puppy videos and trying not to cry. Oh, the joys of being a student.
Things I’m totally gonna do next week
- Give the blog a break. I’m so much better at keeping blog post deadlines than exam deadlines. It’s just writing, so why is the one so much harder than the other?! (also exams are so much more important, they need to be priority 1).
- Go for daily walks: On the days I don’t have time (or energy) to go the gym, I’m trying to make it a habit to at le2ast go a for walk instead of sitting down all day.
- Do that thing that really scares and excites me. A bit vague, I know, but that’s all I can reveal for now. It’s something amazing that’s way out of my comfort zone, but I have to do anyway!
- Try to cook proper meals. Usually around exams I’m so stressed I can’t do anything, not even cook (Anne, you must be studying. all. the. time.). But it’s literally impossible to function without a few breaks. Why not use one of those breaks to give yourself some proper fuel?
- Don’t die before my exam paper is handed in.
Maybe I should make it a goal to learn to make flower crowns too?
Things that are too cute for this world
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!”
This puppy trying to bark
This pug. DUMBO!
Those puppy jumps!
This confusing doorstop
What are your goals for the week? Let me know in the comments – And have a great weekend!