Yay, another Friday is here! And Easter is coming as well, I can tell you I’m looking forward to some time off before exams start.
5 things I love about Spring
- Sunshine and longer days
- Colorful flowers
- Not hating being outside
- Coming out of hibernation
- Positivity is in the air
5 Things I want to improve about my blog
- Be more focused instead of trying to do everything and failing
- Improve my photography
- Make more Pinterest friendly images
- Prioritize responding to and commenting back on all comments
- Spread more positivity
- Side note: It’s come to my attention that multiple internet providers in the UK has classified my blog as inappropriate for people under 18 because it ‘glorifies self-harm’. I’m incredibly upset by this, and still hoping it’s a mistake. But it turns out it’s hard to get help from their customer service – because well, I’m not a customer nor am I in the UK.
5 best motivational speeches from NFL players
5 GOOD READS
- 17 instant mood boosters by Sophie’s Makeup Blog
- Healthy baked brocoli tots by Gimme Delicious Food
- 3 Ways to feel better about your body right now by Sunny Sea Gold
- 30 Mason Jar Recipes: A Month Worth of “Salad in a Jar” Recipes by Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Walk the Plank Workout by The Live Fit Girls
5 FURRY FRIENDS
What do you love most about spring? Let me know in the comments!
Since you made it all the way to the end, you may as well follow on Instagram as it’s the place to be! But their algorithm is a mystery so maybe sign up for my newsletter to never miss a post! ♡