Happy Friday guys!
5 little THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE
- Getting something off my chest that’s been bothering me a lot
- A well-needed meeting with my therapist
- That I’m getting better at taking care of myself and resting when my body is telling me too
- Took part in some of the funniest Twitter chats this week
5 british TV shows
- A League of their own (so much better than the danish version)
- Would I Lie to You?
- The Last Leg
- Mock the Week
5 Inappropriate Harry Potter Valentine’s card
- I know it’s a while since Valentine’s day, but I just stumbled over these, and they’re too good not too share (there’s also more than 5, but again, too good not too share.
Look at me already breaking the rules)
5 good reads
- Worst Case vs Best Case Scenarios by College Humor
- 10 things to tell yourself when you’re feeling unaccomplished by Project Inspo
- One minute healthy protein cookie dough balls by My Best Badi
- Rock your body workout by Fit Foodie Finds
- The broke girl’s guide to healthy eating by Refinery29
5 Furry friends
What’s your favorite (British) TV show? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading, commenting, and following ♡
Since you made it all the way to the end, you may as well follow on Instagram as it’s the place to be! But their algorithm is a mystery so maybe sign up for my newsletter to never miss a post! ♡