Well hello, are you here for the Friday Favorites post? Probably not, as I guess you read the headline of the link before you clicked it. But as you know, I usually do a Friday Favorites post on Fridays. New month means new things, and I want to introduce a new weekly series on the blog.
Why the change? The hassle of getting permission to use images for the post and having to edit it so many times in the last minute stressed me out, and that just isn’t worth it – Friday is supposed to be a good day! There’ll still be some of the same elements, but more randomness because I am an unpredictable person (that’s just a fancy way of saying weird)
5 things that made me smile this week
- 1-year anniversary with the boyfriend <3
- Watched Deadpool – such a funny movie, gotta love Ryan Reynolds!
- Running sushi and all-you-eat-buffet – it was part of the date with him, but I love food so much this get its own point.
- Watching the Oscar’s – or as much as I managed to before falling asleep.
- Hardly no classes this week, so I’m really enjoying some free time
5 movies I’m loving lately
- The Martian
- The Theory of Everything
- The Imitation game
5 dreams I’ve had recently
(Just to prove how weird my mind is when I’m not consciously controlling it)
- Being on a ship where Voldemort is cryogenically frozen and I need to stop him from coming back
- All my friends were presenting their dissertation, I had forgotten to do mine (how?!), and my mom was constantly trying to make me wear weird wigs
- I got a bunny from a weird man, but it was still a worm and I had to put it in the oven for 48 hours before it would turn into a bunny
- My little sister is buried in a casket (still alive) in my grandma’s garden and there is a huge white kangaroo jumping around
- Something where a lion is trying to break into my house but I escape with some Native Americans riding on ponies
I’m not even going to try to interpret the meaning of these dreams…
5 good reads
- The Power Of Blogging And Social Media by Internet Queen Jemma aka Dorkface
- 8 things to look for when choosing a gym by HBFit
- Every Body Happy by BlinkFitness
- How to do the perfect pull up by Greatist
- 20+ delicious recipes for eating vegetables with breakfast by Happy Healthy Mama
5 furry friends
You can always count on me when it comes to videos of puppies and kittens…
That tiny arm!! pic.twitter.com/H6Yj53Zc9j
— James Rhodes (@JRhodesPianist) February 12, 2016
What’s the weirdest dream you’ve had? Let me know in the comments!