FRI-YAY! I love how I always get to be excited about Fridays because of this weekly round-up. It’s the little things that count, right?
This week hasn’t been too bad though. I’m getting better at balancing work-time and play-time, letting myself relax without feeling guilty. And I’m getting excited about the Oscars this weekend, although I’m not sure it’s worth missing sleep over (11 PM Sunday to 6 AM Monday, perfect time) – I love the movies and the actors, but it would be nice if they’d nominate
more people of color. Hmm. That’s not at all what I planned to talk about in this post!
Friday Favorites #10 – Week 8
- Staying in the movie universe, S and I finally watched Interstellar, and it’s become one of my favorites. But it was such an emotional rollercoaster, I’m still not completely okay!
- I’ve probably said this before, but I’m so in love with the leggings MyProtein send me
- Hype Feeds’ hilarious video with obnoxious people you meet at the gym
- Finally getting my butt down to the gym and working out a couple of times this week (hopefully more over the weekend!)
- Amber’s post on why you should start a blog
© Forever Amber
- Project HEAL, an organization spreading awareness about eating disorders, showing what recovery is. They recently started #WhatMakesMeBeautiful. And it’s beautiful
© Project HEAL
FEEL GOOD FRIDAY
Because cute animals are the key to happiness and I can pretend I’m being productive when I spend hours looking at puppies – “It’s for the blog!!!”
My heart can’t handle so many kittens at once
The Sunday paper was a bit larger than normal this week. pic.twitter.com/nQApQhLFWS
— Baby Animals (@BabyAnimalPics) January 31, 2016
And lastly, here’s a puppy with hiccups
What was your favorite thing from the past week? Will you be watching the Oscars? Let me know in the comments!