Hello you gorgeous being, how are you doing?
Here’s 10 things you might not know about me – because if we’re ever going to be best friends, you need to know what you’re signing up for!
- I wish I was friends with every dog I meet
- I’ve played football since I was 5 years old
- I dream about doing research in the field of sport science or working with the elite athletes from Denmark. Or something like that (I can’t decide!)
- My middle name is Sophie, but nobody besides my family is allowed to call me Anne Sophie
- I almost never drink alcohol
- When I was a child, I dropped my pacifier from a ferry – and I was so mad at my dad for the rest of the trip because he didn’t jump into the ocean to get it for me.
- I’m very introvert, and need alone time regularly
- I’m allergic to pollen (including to the trees standing right outside my window. It’s great)
- Most of my conversations with my sister on Facebook is just us sending videos of cute animals to each other
- I’m scared of locking myself out, so I always hang my keys on the door handle
- If you make or bring me food, I will love you forever
What’s a fun fact about you? Let me know in the comments!
Since you made it all the way to the end, you may as well follow on Instagram as it’s the place to be! But their algorithm is a mystery so maybe sign up for my newsletter to never miss a post! ♡