Hello you gorgeous being, how are you doing?
Here’s 10 things you might not know about me – because if we’re ever going to be best friends, you need to know what you’re signing up for!
- I wish I was friends with every dog I meet
- I’ve played football since I was 5 years old
- I dream about doing research in the field of sport science or working with the elite athletes from Denmark. Or something like that (I can’t decide!)
- My middle name is Sophie, but nobody besides my family is allowed to call me Anne Sophie
- I almost never drink alcohol
- When I was a child, I dropped my pacifier from a ferry – and I was so mad at my dad for the rest of the trip because he didn’t jump into the ocean to get it for me.
- I’m very introvert, and need alone time regularly
- I’m allergic to pollen (including to the trees standing right outside my window. It’s great)
- Most of my conversations with my sister on Facebook is just us sending videos of cute animals to each other
- I’m scared of locking myself out, so I always hang my keys on the door handle
- If you make or bring me food, I will love you forever
What’s a fun fact about you? Let me know in the comments!
If you enjoyed this post, why not follow me on Instagram to keep up with new updates + behind scenes stories!