Let’s get to know each other!
As we’re friends, there are a few things you may (or may not) know about me (and there are a few things you may or may not want to know about me).
But I’m gonna tell you anyway so we can get to know each other better; so here are 10 things you might now know about me.
- The most frequently occurring argument between me and S is what kind of dog we’re going to get
- As a child, I spend a lot of time thinking about what I’d do in case I got stuck in quicksand (turns out it’s as common as the cartoons had me believe, and not as fast either)
- I’m terrified of driving or that my friends or family will be in a car crash (especially when they’re more than 5 minutes late)
- I can’t walk by a dog without pointing it out to the people I’m with
- …That’s why I’ve developed a secret signal with my boyfriend – well, it’s more of a reflex – but squeezing his hand really hard means “PUPPY!”. For some reason, he’s not a big fan.
- I’ve never dyed my hair. I’ve wanted to make it either blond or just slightly blonder so many times, but I’d be terrible at maintaining it.
- Barcelona is my favorite place on earth – I’ve been there twice, and I still want to go back.
- My middle name is Sophie, but everyone always seems to think it’s spelled Sofie
- I’d describe my first kiss as a suprise lick all over my face.
- I always always have room for dessert! (I mean, what kind of doesn’t??)
What’s something most people don’t know about you?