Who is this crazy chick?
Well today you’re getting one step closer to being the person who knows me the best and my new BBFF!
- I was pretty good at drawing when I was around 8-10 years old. I still have most of my old own drawings, and don’t get how and 8-year old can draw better than me!!
- I have small boobs and I love it
- I love dancing as a way to have fun with people, but if I feel like people are looking at me and judging me, my body freezes
- I have an exceptionally bad short term memory
- I never swear in Danish, but I do when I speak English
- I messed up my knee badly in a game in 2012 and haven’t been able to play football ever since. I still feel the injury daily, but I’m slowly getting stronger.
- I’m right-handed, but left-legged
- I’ve never run in an official race – a fact I hope to change some day!
- I’ve never had a pet. I used to try stealing my neighbours’ cats but that never really worked out.
- I was born on August 10, 1994. The night before my dad saw a shooting star, and wished for a girl just like me (I bet that’s what he tells all his kids)
Since you made it all the way to the end, you may as well follow on
If you enjoyed this post, why not follow me on Instagram to get daily inspiration + keep up with new updates!