As we’re friends, there are a few things you may (or may not) know about me (and there are a few things you may or may not want to know about me).
But I’m gonna tell you anyway so we can get to know each other better; here are 10 things you might now know about me.
- 1.61 m tall – but my passport says 1.63. That must have been a really good day or I’ve started getting shorter at a very young age.
- I’m so bad at acronyms. I never know what’s going on on Twitter. It happens more often than I’d like to admit. I mean, CBB? IAC? GBBO? WTF!
- No book has made me laugh and cry as much as Jenny Lawson’s Furiously Happy.
- I’ve never had a dental cavity (but it’s been a while since I’ve been to the dentist….)
- I don’t know how to pronounce my blog name. I prefer the Danish way to say Anne over the English way but it sounds weird either way.
- I used to study Molecular Biology – but made the right decision to drop out as quickly as possible.
- I don’t drink tea or coffee. I hate the taste of both, and it makes me feel awkward and rude when I decline either.
- My fingers are skewed. Two are because of fractures, but they’re not even the worst ones (thanks for the genes, mum).
- I’m terrible at choosing – what should we have for dinner, which movie should we watch? Don’t ask me if you want an answer!
- If Crazy Dog Lady isn’t a thing already, I’ll make it a thing
You might also want to read: What you might not know about me.
Now it’s your turn! Share a fun fact about yourself in the comments <3
PS. Thank you for welcoming me back from my hiatus with open arms!