I was feeling like baking the other day, and ended up making these delicious and relatively healthy banana muffins!
Yields 12 muffins
Banana Muffins Recipe
- 5 dl rolled oats
- 1.5 dl skyr or greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- Chocolate chips, chopped almonds, etc
- Preheat oven to 400 °F // 200 °C and line up 12 muffin tins
- Add the oats to a blender / food processor and blend shortly
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the batter has a smooth consistency. Optional: stir some chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour batter into muffin tins, sprinkle with chocolate chips, almonds or another topping of your choosing
- Bake for ~20 minutes, let them cool, and devour with joy!
Anne Krarup // Annesmiles.com
I hope you enjoy these tasty muffins, you tasty muffin snake ♡
If you enjoyed this post, why not follow me on Instagram
to keep up with new updates + behind scenes stories!