I was feeling like baking the other day, and ended up making these delicious and relatively healthy banana muffins!
|5 dl||rolled oats|
|1.5 dl||skyr or greek yoghurt|
|1 tbsp||flax seeds|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1 tsp||vanilla sugar|
|Chocolate chips, chopped almonds etc.|
- Preheat oven to 400 °F // 200 °C and line up 12 muffin tins
- Add the oats to a blender / food processor and blend shortly
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the batter has a smooth consistency. Optional: stir some chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour batter into muffin tins, sprinkle with chocolate chips, almonds or another topping of your choosing
- Bake for ~20 minutes, let them cool, and devour with joy!
I hope you enjoy these tasty muffins, you tasty muffin snake ♡
Since you made it all the way to the end, you may as well follow on Instagram as it's the place to be! But their algorithm is a mystery so maybe sign up for my newsletter to never miss a post! ♡