Well, that last post wasn’t very cherry, so let’s take a step back from the seriousness.
October means fall is really here, the days are getting dark and it’s raining most of the time.
In October I want to…
- …Hopefully go home and see friends + family. My body doesn’t do well with travelling at the moment, and I’m not sure there’ll be time. But I can hope!
- …Bingewatch Stranger Things 2. You won’t be able to reach me between the 27th and 28th.
- …Manage a big workload at uni. This quarter (we do quarters rather than semesters, so exams are in just a month) I’m taking 3 courses, and of course the work load in all of them peak this month.
- …Win this Danish fitness blog award?!!! Probably not, but it’s pretty exciting to be nominated!
- …Go for an extra long walk in nature. It’s so beautiful when the brown and orange colours take over.
- …Be nice to myself and my body, even when it’s difficult and painful. It’s tough but necessary.
- …Hear a talk about self-love and making peace with your body. I was invited to this talk with Kirk Rønler and it sounds just wonderful.
- …Snuggle up in bed with a good movie and some hot cocoa. I actually feel like getting up to make some cocoa right now.
What do you want to do in October?
Since you made it all the way to the end, you may as well follow on Instagram or Bloglovin' as it's the best way to keep up with everything I have going on